[OpenID] (no subject)

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at janrain.com
Fri Feb 23 20:38:19 UTC 2007

# I'm getting the results below when using JanRain example site.
# Associate always passes, but checkid_setup fails with the error
# below.  From the best I can tell reading the spec is that the server
# didn't accept the assoc_handle for some reason.  My PHP setup can be
# seen at bitsetters.com/phpinfo.php if that matters much.

<snip>

# * Server denied check_authentication

My guess is that the store is misconfigured and that the
check_authentication response is therefore one or more PHP error
messages, which won't parse as a valid check_auth response, thus
resulting in the above error.  I recommend double-checking the store
settings in the generated config.php file.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.