[OpenID] OpenID Skypecast

Jon Mills jon at devtroop.com
Sun Feb 18 17:55:33 UTC 2007

My organization is going to host a Skypecast for OpenID. I really wanted to
know if anyone would be interested in speaking or contributing anything.
This would be a great discussion forum, and much more interactive than a
podcast. (We would record and edit it down to be released as a podcast) As a
sort of moderated conference call, live questions could be answered, and
topics discussed.

Let me know if you can contribute. By opening up a live discussion to the
public, I think we could really get a sense of what the community is
interested in, and what questions they have.

Thanks!

Jon Mills

Devtroop.com