[OpenID] New Report: OpenID Adoption

Avery Glasser aglasser at vxvsolutions.com
Thu Feb 15 20:58:31 UTC 2007

Sorry for the self-promotion here, but I figure that this is in
everyone on this list's sweet spot...

For the past few weeks, I've been working with the team at
ma.gnolia.com regarding their implementation of OpenID in December
2006. As today is their one-year anniversary, I wanted to publish the
initial findings on the usage patterns of OpenID versus Standard
enrollments on a social networking site.

The report is at http://activeanalysis.net/node/66 - and I've set the
page to be public with no registration required (activeanalysis.net
is a free site anyway), and we're providing the analysis under
creative commons.

ActiveAnalysis was put together to foster discussion and provide
usable analysis for emerging technologies. We're still putting the
final pieces of the site together - but if you like the report, I
encourage you to register for an account and provide some feedback
(yes, thanks to the great Justin Gallardo, we support OpenID on
Drupal 5).

Avery

==============================
Avery Glasser
CTO
VxV Solutions, Inc.

+ 1.415.992.7264 - office
+ 1.415.290.1400 - mobile
+ 1.415.651.9218 - fax

329 Bryant Street, Suite 2D
San Francisco, CA 94107

email:	aglasser at vxvsolutions.com
i-name:	=avery

This e-mail (including any attachments), is confidential and intended
only
for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information covered by
legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not an addressee,
please
inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Do not copy,
forward,
use or disclose this e-mail. Thank you.