[OpenID] Using OpenID to authenticate at a 3rd party service

Chris Richard chris.richard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:15:30 UTC 2007

Yea, I came across your OpenID Exchange spec soon after I sent that e-mail.
Very cool.

Assuming I make it far enough, this is exactly what I'll use. Likely I'll
use an Exchange request to setup a session over which various requests can
be made.

Oh, I tried using your Blog Post/Personality Test example but it kept
failing when attempting to post to the blog from the test...

Thanks,

Chris