[OpenID] Wiki page: Attempting to document the "Email Address as OpenId"debate.

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 04:43:48 UTC 2007

Hey Dmitry,

Great point.  Sorry I overlooked your proposal -- I think what you proposed
is another valid way to essentially do the same thing that I am proposing --
map an email to an OpenId.

Actually, I don't see the two proposals as competing.  RP's could decide to
use whichever methodology they choose, so thanks for putting the pointer in
the wiki page.

david