[OpenID] Law 1 and EMTs

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:53:16 UTC 2007

How about giving all the liability problems to a third party? (answer me to
my email please)

I mean, the owner of the iBroker can be a local CR company,
http://www.labstein.com/ , and not your company.

BTW, today if someone really wants it, most probably can get a medical
info/record, using also non digital means (with the "help" of clerks working
on hospitals for example...). But most probably today a doctor can not get
all your medical record, and many times this mean dead or serious problems
if the person survives....

It is incredible to find out that more poeple die for this reasons than for
car accidents!.

--
Jaco Aizenman L.
My iname is =jaco (http://xri.net/=jaco)