[OpenID] is openid 2.0 a lightweight identity system?

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 23:40:53 UTC 2007

Hi Robert,

Actually, Hans and I have been having a pretty good discussion about why
Direct Verification is more susceptible to MITM attacks, whereas DH
Associations make the protocol less susceptible to these types of attacks.

If you've recently subscribed the list, you can read the archives here:
http://openid.net/pipermail/general/2007-February/subject.html
See the subject: "[OpenID] OpenId Association Timeout Recommendations"
(The subject doesn't quite match the topic of the thread, unfortunately).

David