[OpenID] "The OpenID Directory" launched

Thomas Huhn thomas.huhn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:50:15 UTC 2007

Even if this mailing list seems to be more technology orientated, I think
it´s a "must" to also think about promoting OpenID, making it more
attractive for users and rising the pressure on site owners to implement
this technology.

Me and my team startet gathering links of blogs, wikis, online tools and
social software that are already OpenID enabled some time ago. The results
were published today at http://openiddirectory.com, a simple link site in a
good old Yahoo tradition, brushed up with some Ajax. I hope that finding
everything OpenID enabled in one place and demonstrating how many sites are
already using it, will make it easier to convince people of this new
technology.

I look forward to see this directory grow. By now we have registered 120
sites. For sure there are still a lot of sites out there we didn´t find. So
please submit these links - it´s free, quick and easy.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know. Also if you are
the owner of one of the already listed sites and you are not satisfied with
something like category or description, just drop me a mail.
Cheers,
Thomas

--

Email th [at] solution-media.de