[OpenID] OpenID Chance II

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Feb 1 19:52:48 UTC 2007

OpenID Attribute Exchange (AX) provides a simple way to fetch and
store the attributes.

Convincing/finding an entity to make the digital statement is a
business/social issue.

btw: I gave the Keynote at the association that manages registrars
and admissions to colleges and universities and they really got the
user-centric model -- of course there was no clear path on how to get
there.

Work we are leading in other government areas may lead to signed
claims sooner then you think ...

-- Dick