[OpenID] Fwd: Excellent critique of OpenID usability

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Mon Aug 20 18:36:37 UTC 2007

Keyphrases used on search engines
2605 different keyphrases     Search      Percent
openid                        13312       54.2 %
open id                       3090        12.5 %
usaa banking                  366         1.4 %
openid server                 331         1.3 %
openid provider               252         1 %
usaa online banking           192         0.7 %
openid providers              162         0.6 %

Keywords used on search engines
2174 different keywords       Search      Percent
openid                        16240       41.6 %
open                          3451        8.8 %
id                            3399        8.7 %
server                        674         1.7 %
banking                       661         1.6 %
usaa                          606         1.5 %
provider                      443         1.1 %

This is the August data, though the reality is we have pretty poor stats
for OpenID.net.  Really should move to Google Analytics or something.

--David