[OpenID] Fwd: Excellent critique of OpenID usability

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Mon Aug 20 04:51:18 UTC 2007

+1
I often spoke about that on Marketing Mailing list! ;-)

I congratulate the new text on the Homepage of www.openid.net
Who didn't read yet? ;-)

But I think that's difficult now for OpenID.net of making the text more easy
(understand more marketing). I believe that it's really the role of the
Blogs, medias, events and OP

Cheers

-Snorri