[OpenID] cryptographics web of trust

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Fri Aug 17 15:12:46 UTC 2007

5 line memo:

Used the method from your blog to sign FOAF files and include the wot relations.

Now, I want my OpenID-Consumer robot to merge a signed/wot FOAF file that it _pulls_ ...with its own FOAF file (and its wot).

Do you know of some SPARQL or other query set...that can answer: "Can the robot verify the signature of the inbound FOAF file, once the 2 wots are merged?"

Is there an existing worked example of this, or a similar query set I can use to merge two classical FOAF relationship-chains?

Doesn't this seem a very appropriate use of RDF/FOAF - merging wots.. and/or wot vocabularies?