[OpenID] Conference in India

david soori sooriuk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 11:28:51 UTC 2007

Look gentlemen, I am proposing a conference in India outlining a non violent economic model, assuring steady growth with out borrowing and all infrastructure to be built at half cost.The programme will be acceptable to all religions, races, First / Developing /and Third Worlds
It is
The Modern Universal Paradigm / Money Supply(interest free)
 A unique business agenda / manifesto to make Poverty History, save the Planet, Prevent the West committing suicide.

  I would like you all to partake. I observe that you all have not proposed a solution(forgive me if I have not spotted), to do that it requires a paradigm shift from the 'right' and 'left'
If this much is of interest to your learned selves, come back, you all appear to be serious people.
  Dr. Haque in India is looking after that end, and I the Euporean, ,Canada, and the US
  ''Be the change you wish to see in the world''
''If you want to achieve all that is possible attempt the impossible''
  Best regards
  David Soori
  London
  Tel/Fax +44 207 722 0868