[OpenID] fragment identifiers

Andrew Tomlinson adt at cannontomlinsonbyrne.com
Tue Aug 7 13:49:21 UTC 2007

Wasn't part of the problem that fragments were proposed as a solution to
identifier recycling:

See http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/Identifier_Recycling or more
specifically http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/Identifier_Recycling/Fragments

So if fragments are given some additional meaning in an identity url e.g.
#me vs #notme then you can't use them for this purpose.

May just have been my confusion and I have entirely the wrong end of the
stick...

Andrew