[OpenID] identity url suggested formats?

Pat Patterson Andrew.Patterson at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 1 03:33:46 UTC 2007

Also, HTTPS is easier and cheaper with https://op.com/username than
https://username.op.com. The former case needs one SSL server cert to
cover the entire user population; the latter requires a wildcard cert
(iirc, more expensive than a single server cert) or a cert per username.

Cheers,

Pat

Pat Patterson - pat.patterson at sun.com
Federation Architect,