[OpenID] Is there interest in such a Perl module

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Sat Apr 14 13:22:04 UTC 2007

On 13 Apr 2007, at 19:25, Martin Foster wrote:

> So based on the above, would such a module be a welcomed addition?  Or
> should I just keep it as part of my sites code?

Yes, I'd welcome this a lot.  I've been in the situation of having to
integrate OpenID into existing Perl applications rather than starting
from scratch and it was not only not trivial but confusing and not
straight forward (in fact, in the end, I ran out of time and
delegated it to a couple of other programmers.)

Such a module as you describe would be very good.

Mark.
(warning: this post written when jetlagged)