[OpenID] How can adopt the openid in mobile web envirionment

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Tue Apr 10 15:49:23 UTC 2007

Guido, I see how a phone's camera capabilities are relevant for
capturing such a 2D code (e.g. from a screen), but not for input, i.e.
if the phone were to submit the URL to a server, it surely wouldn't be
sending a semacode representation would it?

Not to say that semacodes aren't potentially useful to mobile
authentication, but their value is I think in bridging between PC and
mobile for 2-channel auth.

paul