[OpenID] How can adopt the openid in mobile web envirionment

Avery Glasser aglasser at vxvsolutions.com
Mon Apr 9 22:35:51 UTC 2007

Agreed - and not just because we've built a voice biometric based
OpenID provider here :)

==============================
Avery Glasser
CTO
VxV Solutions, Inc.

+ 1.415.992.7264 - office
+ 1.415.290.1400 - mobile
+ 1.415.651.9218 - fax

329 Bryant Street, Suite 2D
San Francisco, CA 94107

email:	aglasser at vxvsolutions.com
i-name:	=avery

This e-mail (including any attachments), is confidential and intended
only
for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information covered by
legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not an addressee,
please
inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Do not copy,
forward,
use or disclose this e-mail. Thank you.