[OpenID] OpenID as a PKI facilitator

Ben Laurie benl at google.com
Sat Apr 7 10:53:36 UTC 2007

On 4/7/07, Dick Hardt <dick at sxip.com> wrote:
> Hmmm ... that is not how I understood it worked from talking to Ben Laurie.
>
> Ben: would seem pretty heavy if zone file was needed to store a key in a
> record. Is this true?

No. But nor is that what David said: he said a separate zone was
needed for each signing key. Which is true.

What I can't figure out from what has been written in this thread what
exactly you are trying to do, or why it would involve multiple signing
keys - from what I'm reading, you want to publish a key per user,
signed by some authority, which you can do in a single zone. But I'm
guessing wildly.