[OpenID] OpenID Hackathon Next Week? (RE: New Report: OpenID Adoption)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:49:06 UTC 2007

If we're talking about Wed April 18th, Tuesday we're hosting a party
of sorts: http://web2party.pbwiki.com/

Still working out the details, but that one conflict that I see.

As well, there's going to be a "Mashroom" at the Web2Open -- where
we're encouraging folks to bring their APIs, bring developers, bring
folks ready to hack and to work on sweet mashups and the like. This
space could also be used for OpenID purposes, of course. ;)

http://www.socialtext.net/web2open/index.cgi?the_mashroom

Chris