[OpenID] use of net.openid vs com.sxip for Java libraries

Justen Stepka justen.stepka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:20:07 UTC 2007

I went ahead and purchased openid4java.org with regards to our Maven
repository name spacing concerns. In the past when domains have been talked
about on the web I have found randoms seems to buy them.

Should we decide to go down this route in the future, this is now an option
for us.

This weekend in Australia is a long holiday, however I will get a DNS server
configured and setup that will redirect to the OpenID4Java Google Code site.

Cheers,

Justen

--
Justen Stepka