[Code] Open Stack PHP libraries

Will Norris will at willnorris.com
Fri Mar 20 00:04:48 UTC 2009

Generally I don't like these kinds of posts to the list (just pointing
to a blog post), but really do want to get some feedback on this.
I've been doing a lot of working recently on PHP implementations of
the Open Stack libraries, which I've written about today...
   http://willnorris.com/2009/03/the-open-stack-in-php

Perhaps more importantly, I'm looking to get some feedback with
regards to HTTP client libraries...
   http://willnorris.com/2009/03/http-client-library-for-php

I also generally hate cross-posting like this, but wanted to get a
wider audience, since this discovery library could/would likely be
used by any number of other libraries.  Since this isn't technology
specific, perhaps make the thread on diso-project at googlegroups.com the
canonical one for replies?

Thanks for any feedback,
Will