[Code] [OpenID] DotNetOpenAuth 3.0 Beta 2 released

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:47:33 UTC 2009

Yes there's a COM interface. So technically it's not "classic asp"
specific. But that is the tested scenario.

If you have a server app that might benefit from this, I am very
interested in hearing more about it!  Right now the COM interface is
very simple, exposing only the core auth functionality plus Sreg
extension. It has a lot of room for enhancement to match the
capabilities of the rest of the library, so if you have a COM
interface in mind you want me to emulate let's talk.

Sent from my iPhone