[Code] Google OpenID support

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:53:50 UTC 2009

Except for breaking delegation, Google seems to be very compliant to me.
 And it does indeed work with DotNetOpenId and DotNetOpenAuth: (I just
checked again to make sure nothing broke recently)
http://demo.dotnetopenauth.net/master/OpenIdRelyingPartyWebForms/
 <http://demo.dotnetopenauth.net/master/OpenIdRelyingPartyWebForms/>
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death