[OpenID board] Mobile Connect Reference Implementation is now OpenID Certified

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed May 23 14:12:59 UTC 2018

I thought I'd share the good news that the Mobile Connect Reference Implementation is now OpenID Certified for the Basic OP profile.  See the new GSMA entry at http://openid.net/certification/.  FYI, I believe that the implementation also correctly supports the Config OP profile and I've encouraged David Pollington to submit a certification application for that profile as well.

Congratulations OIDF member GSMA!

                                                       -- Mike