[OpenID board] Gluu OBJECTS to the approval of the OpenID Connect Federation Spec

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Jul 17 14:50:33 UTC 2018

Ok, but I think discussion of this spec should be more comprehensive. It
would help if the discussion was more public so we could get a quorum of
interested parties. As the conversation is buried in the OpenID Connect
WG meetings, it's hard to get the right people involved, and has the
result of reducing participation.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu