[OpenID board] OIDF Board and EC 2014/15 Meeting Calendar Feedback

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Thu Jul 31 16:04:41 UTC 2014

For 1 that is fine on Oct 30. (There is an extra 19 in the date that I am ignoring)
2 is fine.

2a I note that MWC is March 2-5 in Barcelona and we may want to plan something around that, though probably not a board meeting.
2b IETF 92 Dallas March 22-27  (probably WG meeting)

3 Hotels are not cheep for IIW.   I will probably only do one of those events, but what one will likely depend on finding funding, so I am undecided at this point.

4 If we must.
4a IETF 93 Prague July 19-24  (I hope that doesn't collide with CIS again)  (WG meetings)

5 This may be a bit close to IETF 94, we may want to have the board meeting Wednesday to allow travel.
5a IETF 94 Yokohama Nov 1-6 (this may be an opportunity to piggyback an event with OIDFJ)

John B.