[OpenID board] OpenID Foundation Work Groups to meet Monday, October 27.

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Jul 30 15:37:44 UTC 2014

This is to request the donation of meeting space for the OpenID Foundation Work Groups to meet Monday, October 27.

Many have found this F2F update on all OpenID standards development activity beneficial. It is the Monday afternoon prior to IIW Tuesday through Thursday that same week at the CHM.

Recently Yahoo! hosted us at their HQ. We plan to follow a similar format, e.g. lunch, updates from WG chairs and general discussion.

Please contact me if you are able to contribute meeting space, etc.

Don Thibeau
The OpenID Foundation