[OpenID board] Site update (openid.net)

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Tue Feb 18 13:30:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Nat

These are important and timely improvements.

Don Thibeau
The OpenID Foundation

Hi.

I have implemented the long overdue pre-approved update of the web site finally.
I have disabled featured pages for the time being as voting announcements are more important.
Otherwise, it is more or less exactly the same as what has been approved previously.

Please let me know if there is any discrepancy:

One note: I do not have any images and tag lines for Native Apps WG.
It would be great if someone could provide it.

Best,

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation