[OpenID board] June 13, 2013 OpenID Executive Committee Call Minutes

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 28 01:57:36 UTC 2013

June 13, 2013 OpenID Executive Committee Call Minutes

Present:
Don Thibeau, Executive Director
Nat Sakimura
George Fletcher
Mike Jones

Visitors:
John Ehrig, Global Inventures

Absent:
Eric Sachs
John Bradley

1.       Backplane Exchange
Don reported his concern about the number of Backplane contribution agreements.  We have one from Gigya and that may be the only one.  John Ehrig will check, but we may not even have one from JanRain.  In light of that, Don is planning on combining his membership outreach with a reminder about the need for contribution agreements.

2.    Recruitment
Don and Jeff Mills of JanRain will be sending out weekly e-mails to Backplane contributors, with personal follow-up by Don.  The next e-mail will be going out Wednesday.

3.       Cloud Identity Summit Agenda

We need to get a definitive workshop agenda to Ping soon.  Pamela Dingle had promised to develop an updated approach but we haven't seen anything from her to date.  Don will schedule a special call with Pam, upon Nat's suggestion.  We believe that the CIS audience is skewed towards enterprise IT.

We kept the call short in consideration of weather-related issues that Don was facing at home.