[OpenID board] OpenID® TRADEMARK AND SERVICE MARK LICENSE proposal (openid-board at lists.openid.net)

Nat Sakimura (Google Drive) sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:10:49 UTC 2013

Attached: OpenID® TRADEMARK AND SERVICE MARK LICENSE.docx
Sent using Google Docs http://docs.google.com/

Hi

I and Henrik (and to some extent, Tony, I hope) has been working on the
Trademark license proposal. We should have had something like this long
before, but we have not.

The text has shamelessly been taken from W3C license, which looked like the
closest match to our requirements. I would like to socialize the draft a
bit today at the board meeting and subsequently take to the list discussion
and the electronic voting.

Best,

Nat Sakimura