[OpenID board] OIDF ED: FYI Amended OIDF Bylaws

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Fri Apr 19 18:16:40 UTC 2013

OIDF Board

At our last OpenID Foundation Board Meeting a set of governance changes was discussed and a motion to draft bylaws approved.

The OIDF Executive Committee has carefully considered appropriate wording and recommends adoption of this language at our next meeting.

Please find attached the EC approved relined (and clean) versions of the bylaws for your review, discussion and action at our meeting in May the IIW FTF.

Don Thibeau
The OpenID Foundation