[OpenID board] OpenID WG Process and requirement to host documents under "openid.net"

Eric Sachs esachs at google.com
Thu Jul 26 14:05:01 UTC 2012

>> To meet the above requirement, we are aliasing the bitbucket site (
bitbucket.org/openid/connect) to hg.openid.net by CNAME, so that everything
can be accessed in openid.net domain.

That is a neat trick.  I did find this
article<http://support.google.com/sites/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99448>describing
a way to do that with the tool we are using as well.  What led
you to choose the "hq" CNAME?  Do you have a suggestion of a CNAME for the
AC working group?  Or should we start a thread on the AC working group to
get suggestions?

Eric Sachs | Senior Product Manager | esachs at google.com