[OpenID board] Unable to authenticate, therefore unable to nominate myself

Joseph Smarr jsmarr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:39:39 UTC 2010

I was planning to nominate myself for the board tonight (was busy with
family over the weekend), but the UI to nominate myself has gone away. I
thought today (11/29) was the last day to nominate myself. Is that GMT or
something weird? Or was it "11/29" meaning "11/28 11:59p"?

I'd really like to nominate myself, and I don't think blocking that on a
poorly communicated technicality is in the best interest of the foundation.
:) Can somebody fix things and/or let me know how nominate myself?

Thanks, js