[OpenID board] in-person chat about Connect and v.Next

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:05:09 UTC 2010

David, Joseph, Allen

As fellow board members, fellow tech comm members and local residents, I believe it would be useful for the four of us to get together and hash out these topics.

Would you guys be interested in getting together?

If so, Monday afternoon or evening works for me. Alternatively, how about Friday afternoon? (I am in Denver for Glucon Tue-Thu)

I could also meet this afternoon or evening (Sunday) -- but that is likely too short of notice.

Somewhere in SF that is not too loud that serves beer and yummy snacks. My treat!

I think it is everyone's interest that we start rowing together in the OpenID boat: the community is looking to us for leadership.

(If others feel that could contribute and are able to meet in person, you are more than welcome to join!)

-- Dick