[OpenID board] Technical Committee Chairs

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Fri May 21 07:01:07 UTC 2010

As far as I am concerned if you want to take this idea elsewhere, according
to what you suggested below. So be It!

In any case this idea wasn't developed at OIDF, you developed it elsewhere
and now you want to "contribute" it to OpenID. Isn't the truth exactly
opposite to what you are suggesting below?

--
http://hi.im/santosh