[OpenID board] Technical Committee Chairs

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:04:32 UTC 2010

I have great respect for your work DeWitt, most importantly you were
instrumental in changing the XRD format to a more Atom like like format,
even though you were not entirely successful.

Even If I agree with all the rest of the arguments you made, are you sure we
"MUST CALL IT OPENID CONNECT?"

http://hi.im/santosh