[OpenID board] FW: VeriSign representative change

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Mon Mar 29 15:48:11 UTC 2010

+1 Gary, your constant support has been invaluable and will be missed, look forward to working with Nico going forward.  Best wishes for success with your new responsibilities.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel
CEO - JanRain, Inc.
bkissel at janrain.com
Mobile: 503.342.2668 | Fax: 503.296.5502
519 SW 3rd Ave. Suite 600  Portland, OR 97204

Increase registrations, engage users, and grow your brand with RPX.  Learn more at www.rpxnow.com