[OpenID board] Digg to support OpenID

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Mar 19 06:04:13 UTC 2010

Yeah, I¹d prefer that we get Bill¹s post up on openid.net to coincide with
the Digg launch.

I¹ll also be posting a blog entry on the Yahoo Developer Network blog around
the same time. I¹d like to be able to link directly to Digg so  that readers
can immediately try out OpenID on Digg after reading the blog posts.

Allen