[OpenID board] My suggestions for the OpenID Board.

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 03:44:06 UTC 2010

First of all, let me disclaim, and agree,  that I have no right to talk to
such an "August Board"

 Within my limited intelligence, I will humbly request you, to allow me to
make the following 3 points.

1) Looks like Dick Hardt, is the only good leader we have. For whatever
reason, why don't we allow him to do a good job?

2) Phillip Hallam Baker, has been making some good points here. Can we give
him a listen?

3) Finally why don't we hire "Ben Laurie",  he will make sure that we "kick
some ass" if no (1) and (2) do not deliver there promise.

Seriously, I think this is a good solution to the problem. And I am not
being sarcastic here. I have great respect for Dick Hardt, Phillip Hallam
Baker, and Ben Laurie.

--
http://hi.im/santosh