[OpenID board] [board-private] OpenID Committees

DeWitt Clinton dewitt at google.com
Thu Jan 28 07:18:08 UTC 2010

Sure, I have absolutely no objection to private lists for sensitive affairs,
which definitely do come up from time to time.  But I'm equally conscious of
the power of autocomplete in the To box, or just simple muscle memory.

BTW, the draft notes should probably be public.  All but the executive
session portion, anyway.  Or are board meetings still closed to observers?

Rather than board-private, perhaps board-hr and board-recruitment, which are
by definition private, and tightly scoped enough by name to remind people of
the purpose of those list.

I found that, after I was no longer on board-private, my knowledge of the
OIDF greatly decreased.  That says something.

-DeWitt