[OpenID board] Commitees

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Wed Jan 20 18:39:26 UTC 2010

Good suggestion John.  I'd suggest that once the Technical Committee is officially organized for 2010 (members and chair(s)), that group should make a recommendation on whether to also create an Interop committee.  I'd also advocate that the Adoption Committee decide if they feel we should also have a "Marketing" committee.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel
CEO - JanRain, Inc.
bkissel at janrain.com
Mobile: 503.342.2668 | Fax: 503.296.5502
519 SW 3rd Ave. Suite 600  Portland, OR 97204

Increase registrations, engage users, and grow your brand with RPX.  Learn more at www.rpxnow.com