[OpenID board] Adoption: are we ready? (Was: Re: board Digest, Vol 37, Issue 10)

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Jan 15 18:11:40 UTC 2010

As one of the authors of OAuth-WRAP let me just say that rewriting OpenID as
a profile of WRAP is a bad idea, especially from a marketing and perception
perspective.

However, I do think that we need a way for RPs to access the user¹s data via
API, and some sort of WRAP integration does seem to make sense.

Allen