[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID - Eu] Conf Call OpenID EU 7th January

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:54:21 UTC 2010

Has anyone thought about how we increase European representation on the
board?  In the beginning Martin Atkins was on the board with one goal of
being able to better represent Europe.  Last year Snorri was elected, but
unfortunately did not participate at all.  Kick is now really pushing
forward a lot of organization around OpenID in Europe and in order for us to
grow globally, we should find a way to include and support their efforts.
 Any creative ideas around bringing good European representation onto the
board?

--David