[OpenID board] OIDF ED UPDATE: an updated and official set of calendars

Don Thibeau (OIDF ED) don at oidf.org
Wed Feb 10 10:03:04 UTC 2010

Please find below an updated and official set of calendars for the OpenID
Foundation Board of Directors

Schedule Notes:

1.       We ask for best efforts regarding attendance at OIDF Board face to
face meetings.  We will teleconference all F2F meetings.

2.       Please contribute relevant industry events and committee notes to
the OIDF Website and Wiki, note the OIDF website is volunteer run.

3.       We will send meeting invites and post this info on www.openid.net

4.       We have moved the final budget discussion to the F2F April 5
meeting to give more time for committees to formulate proposals.

5.       We suggest board committees use the calendars below to organize
plans and priorities.

6.       We are planning Five OpenID Summits as 2010 milestone events
featuring technical demos, working groups, etc.

.         OpenID Summit Midwest, February 25th, 10am to 4pm Central Time
Sears Holdings Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL

.         OpenID Summit West, April 5, 11:30 am to 5pm Pacific Time in
Mountain View at Microsoft Location TBD

.         OpenID Summit Europe, April 21 in Prague at Burton Catalyst EU

.         OpenID Summit East, September in Washington DC at Location TBD
with Gov2.0

.         OpenID Summit West, November in Mountain View at a location TBD
preceding IIW

OIDF Executive Committee Meetings

All teleconference times are 2-3 PM PT

.         Tues 2/16

.         Tues 6/15

.         Weds 8/18

.         Weds 10/13

OIDF Board Meetings

.         January 20       Completed
Teleconference

.         April 5              Face-to-face and Teleconference
10 to 11:30 PM PT Mountain View, CA at Open Identity Summit West

.         May 20             Face-to-face  and Teleconference
3 to 4:30 PM PT Location at IIW, Mountain View, CA

.         7/21                 Teleconference
3 to 4:00 PM PT

.         September        Face-to-face and Teleconference
3 to 4:00 PM ET (dates and location TBD with (Gov2.0), Washington, DC

.         November         Face-to-face and Teleconference
3 to 4:30 PM PT at IIW (dates TBD with IIW), Mountain View, CA

Open Identity Industry Events

.         1/23-24             City Camp University of Illinois
Chicago IL

.         1/29-30             ABA Task Force in Internet and Identity
Miami FL

.         2/3-4                 MIT Conference Data Privacy 2.0
Boston, MA

.         2/24                  LexisNexis Government Insight Conference
Washington DC

.         2/24                  OIDF Dinner/Discussion at 6:30pm CST
Hoffman Estates, IL

.         2/25                  OIDF UX Summit Midwest
Hoffman Estates, IL

.         2/25                  OIDF Dinner/Discussion at 6:30pm CST
Hoffman Estates, IL

.         3/12-16            SXSW
Austin, TX

.         4/05                  OpenID Summit West
Mountain View, CA

.         4/19-22            Open Identity Summit EU at Burton Catalyst
Prague, EU

.         4/13-15             OASIS ID Trust 2010 workshop at NIST
Gaithersburg MD

.         5/3-6                 Web2.0
San Francisco, CA

.         5/4-7                 Open Identity meeting at EIC
Munich, Germany

.         5/20                   IIW & FTF BoD meeting     3 to 5pm
Mountain View, CA

.         5/19 -20            Google I/O
San Francisco, CA

.         5/25-27             Open Identity Summit at Gov 2.0
Washington, DC

.         7/26-30             Burton Catalyst
San Diego

.         7/19-23             OSCON
Portland, OR

.         September*       Gov2.0  & FTF BoD meeting
Washington, DC

.         November*        OpenID Summit West, IIW & FTF BoD Mtg.
Mountain View, CA

Don Thibeau

don at OIDF.org

Executive Director