[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] New Poll Will Open

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:39:58 UTC 2009

Hi John,
The policy is only one of two documents which make up the IPR policy.
The second is a process document which is missing (and was Mike's
question a few days ago).

You still haven't answered my question of why we're asking the
membership to vote on this document when the board hasn't approved it
yet.

Thanks,
--David

--