[OpenID board] To edit the wiki, you must request access

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Sep 20 03:37:26 UTC 2009

Thanks! The spam was starting to get annoying - almost every day or so
we'd have to clean it out.

One day in the future,  OpenIDs will have reputation and we'd be able to
restrict access to OpenIDs with a good reputation. There might even be a
business for reputation services, which can be similar to credit
reporting agencies.

Allen