[OpenID board] [OpenID] On the banning of Santosh

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Mon Nov 30 16:32:20 UTC 2009

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone for sharing their input so far.  Please do send me your thoughts directly and let's keep it off the list at this point.  The board will be discussing on our next board call this week and come up with a fair and consistent policy for all our lists.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel
CEO, JanRain - WebID and Social Publishing for User Engagement