[OpenID board] Some comments about the OpenId Europe and local representatives

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:14:54 UTC 2009

Well Jean, in any case looking at it philosophically (and not politically)
you are right. There shouldn't be any geographical identity community. Given
that identity is for the whole human kind.

To get down to real world problems, we like it or not, identity is heavily
tied to the DNS, which is very much political.

Maybe Identity should be completely independent of DNS?

http://hi.im/santosh