[OpenID board] Some comments about the OpenId Europe and local representatives

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:57:05 UTC 2009

Hi Joen, Andy,

I must agree with Andy. I don't know why you should feel left out Joen. I
think everyone should participate in this OpenId community (and make it one
global community).

I can assure you from my experience, (even though i mostly disagree with the
views around here), the folks around here are accomodating of people from
anywhere, even an obnoxious guy like me  :-)

So everyone should feel free to participate here.

http://hi.im/santosh